Loading ...

Photo

Origins:Guess the story

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will be the first to die? (241 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will be the first to die?

1. Ross (47 votes [19.50%])

Percentage of vote: 19.50%

2. Trottimus (110 votes [45.64%])

Percentage of vote: 45.64%

3. Alsmiffy (84 votes [34.85%])

Percentage of vote: 34.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 TehSlinky

TehSlinky

Lapis Miner

• Members
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe States

Steam Profile

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

Some music starts at that point. I couldn't find the music on c418's bandcamp when I just checked. Maybe the music title is a clue?

That song is one of the few that come with minecraft and that plays on it's own :P I hear it all the time. It's the 2nd half of the song "Mice on Venus", or Piano3.ogg in your minecraft files (More specifically, around 3:50 into the song). Not denying the possibility that it's related, since the only thing that happens at 0:59 seconds in on that episode of Forsaken Lands is Kelvin is named and this music starts playing

teh0ujosama.png
3DS FC: 0920-0745-3536

#82 loomigo

loomigo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

I think the title 'Origins' is the product of a lot of things rolled into one. The Sirs certainly have a lot of design flair and a lot of technical knowledge and up until now they have really been establishing themselves as part of the minecraft scene, so its possible the new series is alluding to the idea that this is the culmination of all their hard work up to this point and the origin of the adventure they have always wanted to create.

oh, and Smiffy will die first.
Living the Nerdican Dream.

#83 zombiezomber

zombiezomber

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Steam Profile

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

WOW. I can't wait until it comes out!

#84 DayOfTheTentacle

DayOfTheTentacle

Cow Kicker

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Over The Rainbow

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

WOW. I can't wait until it comes out!

Me too
I Was Here!

#85 The_Furox

The_Furox

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

How creepy are the red spirits eyes!
Posted Image

#86 Japanthony

Japanthony

Zombie Biter

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

I actually think it will be like something a lot of us have never seen before. For one, the animations and effects. If you watched the Behind the Scenes you saw HOW MUCH WORK goes into it, which makes me think that there will be a lot of new features included. As well as a few secrets like the sand cobble :P

gwMSp63.jpg

#87 Pezmic

Pezmic

Zombie Biter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationBirmingham (England)

Steam Profile

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

Well we do know it is going to be a series that will be both brilliant in scope and considerably funny! Initially I kind of thought it would be revisiting old series - kind of time-travel between the episodes orchestrated by the mysterious figure, but I am not so sure any more. If they are talking about doing some epic builds for sets then it suggests new locations. Personally I'm still really hoping it is a look at their back stories - Trottimus' hard journey through university as a walrus, how Alsmiffy became the fire loving green abomination that he is and Djh3max's intense DJ and beard growing training and career.

:lol:

0_o

#88 oRidicule

oRidicule

Cow Kicker

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationIsle of WIght

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

They go on an Original adventure and then they encounter notch then tells them to go to this place where the eventually kill the dragon at the end, done!
(i know i missed A LOT out but oh well) ;D

Good Day!

*shift* *shift* *shift* *shift* *shift*

Posted Image

#89 SaltySoul

SaltySoul

Delectable Spectre

• Wiki Author
  • 1,790 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

Well see here's the thing. The title is "Origins" right? So then it's the beginning of something. Now the teaser video had the three of them at the end of a season where they already knew each other so I don't think that it would be a series on the individual character's origins.

This Kelvin theory seems like the perfect mixture of conspiracy, mystery and insanity but it JUST might work!!

#90 Kronos

Kronos

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

Hmm...

Could it be that the red mist takes them back in time to where they first began they're adventures?

One thing for sure is that the red mist is gonna be the main villain in the series.

-Kronos

Posted Image

#91 magnificentjosh

magnificentjosh

Lapis Miner

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • LocationAround the side of my head, where my eyes are

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

Posted Image

That was sort of the whole concept :P

Do we think Oranges will cover server lore?

#92 solidmetalme

solidmetalme

Zombie Biter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Steam Profile

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:05 AM

Trott will die soon, as walrus fat is not very handy in the situation of beeing sucked in a hole!
Posted Image

#93 OZx

OZx

Creeper Masher

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationBeing a potato

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:13 AM

Trott will die soon, as walrus fat is not very handy in the situation of beeing sucked in a hole!

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

I LIKE YOUR POST!

50MHT5a.png?1?6879

#94 JJames12

JJames12

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:43 PM

it is going to be a brand new map and it is going to be cinamatic videos

#95 cimr

cimr

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:40 AM

Well given the fact it is called ORIGINS, my guess is it will tell about how the three came together. From Trotts walrus birth to alsmiffys gamma-ray exposure.

#96 TaisakuManga

TaisakuManga

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

It's obviously going to be some sort of adventure, third person camera probably, and probably the typical, "this bad red flying thing is gonna kill everyone, we must stop him!" But I'm thinking that if they have film degrees, or at least 2 of them, then there's definitely going to be some good plot twists and a proper storyline.

#97 DCGanonMan

DCGanonMan

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBognor Regis

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:46 AM

And finally at the end we find out it's the Mysterious Camera person who they refuse to name just wanting to be called his name for once!

Personally I think they plucked Alsmiffy from the 4chan anonymous picture thus giving reason to his destructive tendencies.

#98 arizonias

arizonias

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:36 AM

As much as I would like to see them go to old worlds, they are also getting people to build these crazy huge structures (like stuff fyreUK build) I believe it is going to be all new worlds, that will intertwine with the story of old worlds (like Calvin the hut in forsaken lands, etc). There is the possibility that they go back to old worlds as a flashback, but that is farfetched. As of the first ones to die, I don't think any of them will die. It is a cinematic series. I think deaths will be something that is not included in this series. I am looking forward to this series so much though!!!

#99 arizonias

arizonias

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:46 PM

Posted Image

Do we think Oranges will cover server lore?

what exactly is that a picture of??? I understand it is the origins logo, but what is in the back?

#100 SaltySoul

SaltySoul

Delectable Spectre

• Wiki Author
  • 1,790 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

It's the Spiral Spawn for the server.

I think it'd be interesting if the series took place in the Kingdoms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users