85 replies to this topic

#81 Oct

Oct

Pirate Captain

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • LocationDavy Jones' Locker

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

they should play smite. its in closed beta its a dota moba game. i can give them exactly 3 beta keys so they can play. https://account.hire....com/smitegame/

As a Dota 2 player , I can confidently say that MOBA games ( Though "Action RTS" is a more appropriate term ) aren't exactly youtube material, especially if you have never tried the genre before. This genre of games is very unforgiving to the new player and most people who look for videos of Action RTS games look for either footage of quality gameplay or tutorials.
Pyrion Flax has an entertaining approach to DOTA 2 as a new player, but let's be realistic : This genre won't attract that many viewers
Posted Image

#82 TheGreatPenorGD

TheGreatPenorGD

Cow Kicker

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

thats true i guess. i just got the three though and was like i know who you belong to

#83 CopperCrab

CopperCrab

Cooper Croob

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • LocationBC Canada

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:22 AM

This Topic ain't dead yet.

I have a crazy idea, get the Hat guys to each build a rocket in Kerbal Space Program (before recording) and then take turns launching to see who gets the best run. Given that Hat Films specialty is failure, watching them blow up, crash, spin out into space, or just disappear into the void would be awesome.

Picture made by the Amazing TehGaitsu

d9UeOvx.jpg

CopperCrab, Wholeheartedly supported by TheGrayK since 2013

#84 the_chuz

the_chuz

Zombie Biter

• Members
  • 182 posts

Steam Profile

• Chuz - Offline
    Since: Today, 09:15 AM
    3.4 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

Age of Empires 2 ?

Ahahaahahaaahhhaahah this is a small signature

#85 Admiral Outwebs

Admiral Outwebs

Crusader Hatter

• Wiki Author
  • 1,689 posts
  • LocationMy Temporal perception is way off, what makes you think I have any idea about space.

Steam Profile

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

Castle Crashers would be a good one in my opinion. It would give plenty of flexibility for the sirs gameplay wise and I believe it also has the Arena mode. The Arena would be good for Vs or Co-op one off episodes that they don't need to feel committed to continue, or they can play through the story (and likely see it go the way of Magicka :P). But as someone who enjoys seeing how other people play games, not just seeing the game itself, seeing how the sirs build their characters I'd find interesting, and there'd be plenty of combat to keep me watching.

Simon_Blackquill%27s_Cut_In.PNG

Now Running 64-bit Jawa

- Outerwebs, Hatventures Pokemon Rank 4 (Hat Monotype Tournament), Psionics master, Wiki Author.

#86 Winickety

Winickety

Shogun Hatter

• Members
  • 1,180 posts
  • LocationKoala Lumpur

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

Moar simulators!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, play, requests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users