Hat Chat 13 - Gruff Goats
Hat Chat hatventures episode 13 gruff goats hat films podcast
Right click this link and "SAVE AS" to Download the Podcast
We've transferred our hosting services to "Podbean" so if you've had any issues with our podscasts on iTunes then try this new RSS feed: http://hatchat.podbean.com/feed
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. It's all officially working again so make sure to keep up to date and smash the pixels out of THESE HIGHLIGHTED WORDS TO SUBSCRIBE!
EPISODE 13 - Gruff Goats
Good day you cheeky listeners out there, welcome to the intoxicating, infuriatingly, indisputablely, outrageously questionably humorous hat chat.
It’s episode 13 so lean back, relax and picture a disgustingly f*&k ugly fat walrus speaking down a microphone. I’m joined by that specific god awful pile of blubber, he’ll now introduce himself.
- Executive Producer -
- Top Contributer is - Alex Bricknell who wins Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga!
- Top Hatter is - Alfred Morgan
- How can you be Top Contributor/Top Hatter for this week?
- Origins Teaser & What to Expect
- Filfy Animals: valentines special
- New Let’s Play coming (as mentioned previously) Built for us, designed with Hatventures in mind.
- New Server
- HatQuest no more
- Greylisting, what it means
- Epic Spawn - Pictures coming soon
- Trine 2 continuing
- Skylands - explain why we ended it
- Ending skyblock fairly soon. a bit of a dying star, had enough of floaty island maps.
- Our comics will continue soon the dedicated was released by the glorious Rickard Jonasson, head to the site and let us know what you think. We’ll be setting up a dedicated comic page soon.
- Tiny Tower
- The Polynomial - Experience the music in a new way. Feel it pulse around you. The Polynomial is a 3D space shooter with unique, mathematical scenery that animates to the music. And this is not some boring mathematics. This is fractals.
- Ross mentioned in the "Origins: what to expect" video that you guys see a lot of potential in Minecraft and the cinematic style. With Minecraft, the machinima style and "let's play" accounts on youtube basically exploded overnight (for example, you guys, yogscast, Captain Sparkles, bebopvox, bash craft, etc.). Basically, my question is: what are your hopes for the future use and development of Minecraft? - Mark
- I was curious if you were planning on releasing your current singles in one compact album, like you did with the Holiday Bundle. I really enjoy your songs, but for the convenience of navigating my music library I've been holding out on an album before I purchase any more. - Conrad Curry
- I was just wondering what the audio hardware setup for your podcast recording is and how you actually record? Do you each take a separate audio track on your computers and compiled later, or is it all done through Skype onto a single comp? - Jeff
- When it gets really cold, do you even consider skinning Trot for warmth? - @SammyDOzzy (twitter)
- I believe I've seen plenty of stuff about how you gents make your films, but I'd like to hear a few words on how you make musics. - Supablah12 (twitter)
- Did you know theirs a l4d map where you can find trot dead? - Richard (facebook)
- Would you rather be attacked by 50 duck sized horses, or 1 horse sized duck? - Daniel Robert Dean (Facebook)